The Business Operations Analyst will report to the local Director of Finance and interact with all facets of Indiana operations to manage and analyze its performance; specifically as it relates to inventory/product profitability, capital projects, and operational KPI metrics.
The position will include both traditional accounting and finance duties ranging from month end closing duties to inventory and standard costing. The Business Operations Analyst will be the go-to person for product profitability, ad hoc financial reporting,
and support of new product introduction. Results expected include timely and accurate data presented in a manner easily
consumed by management (financial and operational). All accounting entries posted to appropriate accounts in the correct period and supported by auditable documentation.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage Indiana Limestone costing of inventory with a deep understanding and
articulation of the components and drivers as well as the profitability.
• Perform month-end inventory and standard cost calculations and journal entries.
• Responsible for inventory costing in ERP system including year-end cost updates
• Owner of the physical inventory process.
• Partner with Indiana Limestone operating group leaders to examine financial
performance and to recommend actions that promote improved financial results
through an understanding of the business.
• Support evaluation of new product introductions and new geographical markets.
• Lead developer of reporting and transactional issues in the financial and
reporting systems for Indiana Limestone (Microsoft D365 / PowerBI).
• Identify business and process needs and implement solutions that require full
integration of the company’s strategies.
• Assist with assessment of potential acquisitions and aid in acquisition integration.
• Driver of annual budget process.
• Manage and mentor one direct report that supports the functions above.
• Detail oriented (accounting mindset to tie-out data, ensure completeness and
accuracy) but also see big picture (accumulate data and identify key takeaway).
• Strong technical accounting skills with emphasis on inventory costing.
• “Master” of Excel (very efficient working with data, pivot tables, lookups, text
functions: completely independent).
• Curious/growth mindset to fully understand a process/task, take ownership,
master it, improve it, train someone else and then move to a new project.
• Work well in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines while meeting
goals, communicating expectations, and delivering high quality / accurate work.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with diverse
group across different functions/cultures.
• Strong presentation skills
• Experience with Microsoft D365 and PowerBI reporting
• Degree in Accounting and/or Finance required
• 3+ years of relevant finance and accounting experience, with exposure to a
manufacturing company environment
• Prefer a CPA or MBA
LEADING THE INDUSTRY
WITH THE LARGEST
RANGE OF ICONIC STONES
Polycor stones have been used in the construction of heritage sites and monuments worldwide. We have incredible people who are the driving force and foundation of our company. Come join our team!
We need candidates who:
- Are passionate about their work.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
· Training – We offer training that will advance your knowledge, skills, and abilities within the industry.
· Advancement & Career Opportunities – We hire and promote from within. Many of our Leads, Managers, and Supervisors have grown and advanced their careers with Polycor.
· Benefits – Our comprehensive medical, dental, vision, retirement – 401k matching, and other benefit offerings are industry leading.