Take the next step in your career by joining our team! We’re a fun and family-first local team of global experts that values hard work, integrity, loyalty – all of which you’ll find at every turn with us. Work alongside talented peers who share similar core values as you; we can’t wait to see what success you have in your future with us!
Under the responsibility of the Customer Service & Inside Sales Coordinator, the incumbent is responsible for assisting the sales representatives in their duties and participating in the implementation of development and marketing strategies for the company’s target territories. Among other things, the tasks consist of:
- Ensure the proper flow of tasks related to the various sales processes, from order taking to shipping.
- Ensure the administrative operations related to sales and customer service.
- Manage information and documentation related to the customer contract.
- Establish and maintain filing systems for sales records.
- Promote the company’s products.
- Maintain contact networks.
The incumbent must be predisposed to being independent and possess excellent organizational skills. He/she must also enjoy working in a fast-paced and stimulating environment. The incumbent will be committed to meeting deadlines. He/she will be able to transmit information in a clear and relevant manner and will have a courteous and dynamic customer approach. This job requires a very good problem-solving ability. The incumbent must have excellent presentation and communication skills and be creative in meeting the needs of clients.
- Post-secondary degree or certification in a related field is an asset.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Ability to effectively manage multiple files at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English; desirable to have working proficiency in French.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Experience: Similar – 2 years (Preferred)
Language: French (Preferred)