Are you ready to bring your experience, your innovative ideas, and your passion to work with you? Are you an energetic team-player with experience in the construction materials industry? Then we want YOU!
As the world’s largest natural stone quarrier, we are excited to hear from talented experts like you who are interested in doing your finest work in natural stone. Come be a part of a competitive, supportive, and world-class team.
- Analyze scope of work and proposals with the construction drawings and information provided.
- Generate shop drawings, setting plans and fabrication tickets for the natural stone pieces to be manufactured, all using AutoCAD software.
- Coordinate discrepancies and questions with customers, architects and project engineers.
- Make changes to technical drafts based on the recommendations of the project engineers and architects.
- Submit the drawings to the project managers for approval before putting them into production.
- Calculate dimensions and material requirements.
- Maintain close communication with the production team for all requests for information regarding the products to be produced.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Drafting, Engineering, or relevant field, preferred.
- 5 years of proven success in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong geometry skills
- Expert computer skills; MS Office Suite.
- Candidate should be creative, smart, disciplined, systematic and self-sufficient. Must be extremely organized and adept at working in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 10 hour shift (Monday to Friday)
Education: Associate (Preferred)
Experience: Drafting: 1 year (Preferred)