Full Job Description
LEADING THE INDUSTRY
WITH THE LARGEST
RANGE OF ICONIC STONES
Polycor stones have been used in the construction of heritage sites and monuments worldwide. We have incredible people who are the driving force and foundation of our company. Come join our team!
We need candidates who:
- Are passionate about their work.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
· Job stability – Our Mount Airy, NC site has been in operation since 1889 and offers year-round stability and opportunities for our team.
· Training – We offer training that will advance your knowledge, skills, and abilities within the industry.
· Advancement & Career Opportunities – We hire and promote from within. Many of our Leads, Managers, and Supervisors have grown and advanced their careers with Polycor.
· Benefits – Our comprehensive medical, dental, vision, retirement – 401k matching, and other benefit offerings are industry leading.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pass background check, drug screen.
- Ability to work overtime, which may include weekends or a different shift.
- Some computer skills a plus.
(Electrical) Maintenance Technician
Responsible for new equipment installation, troubleshooting and repairing electrical malfunctions on industrial equipment in the plant and quarry locations; saws, polishers, drills, etc.
Candidates must have a minimum of 4 years electrical maintenance experience, preferably in a mining/manufacturing environment and an Associates Degree or equivalent training certifications in Electrical/Industrial Technology. Prior experience must include working with and troubleshooting 3-phase systems, AC and DC drives, PLC Programming. Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics, including those of foreign machinery. Candidate should be resourceful, possess proficient computer skills and have prior maintenance software experience.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Type of work: Other
Typical end time: 4PM
Typical start time: 6AM
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
E-mail your resume to:
« Previous position Next position »