Title: Finance and Operations Analyst
Location: Tate, GA
Position to be filled by: Immediately
ABOUT POLYCOR INC.
Polycor Inc. is the world’s leading natural stone quarrier and its core mission is to make people fall in love with natural stone. Their world-class reputation comes from a great legacy of stonework on historical landmarks, institutional, commercial, and residential projects. Founded in Québec City (Canada) in 1987, the company now employs nearly 1,300 people and owns over 50 quarries and 20 manufacturing plants across North America and Europe. We invite you to visit our website and our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram for more information.
- In partnership with administrative and operations departments, support the translation of non-financial information into profit results.
- Routinely reconcile and report supplies, raw, work in process and finished goods inventory; participate in the periodic inventory physical counts.
- Calculate standard costs for labor and overhead in the quarry and manufacturing operations. Maintain standard cost item level standard costs.
- Maintain reconciled project cost accounting records. Regularly analyze project cost, profitability, and revenue recognition.
- Produce sales tax reporting in multiple jurisdictions.
- Routinely maintain internal property tax records and file timely reports for multiple Jurisdictions
- Ensure contractual compliance with permits, rents, etc.
- Routinely analyze cost of goods sold, operational and administrative expenses for timely and accurate recording of expenses.
- Maintain regular reporting (daily, weekly, and monthly) of operational key performance indicators.
- Complete ad hoc projects and analyses.
- Completing work that reflects adherence to the Polycor interests and values.
- Work in collaborative manner; clearly communicate; comfort level with changes in task deadlines and priorities.
- Proactively manage multiple tasks and priorities; meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Integrative thinker possessing the ability to “connect the dots” between operational causes and profit effects.
- Advanced computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel skills; MS Office Suite; experience with large ERP software.
- 2 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Experience successfully working in a dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail; ability to detect and self-correct problems with analytical or automated tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with diverse people across different functions/cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, or accounting required.
HOW TO APPLY
Address: 200 Georgia Marble Road, Tate, GA 30177
Any experience deemed equivalent will be considered. Please note that Polycor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all inquiries will be handled confidentially. We will communicate only with the candidates who will be selected.
76 rue Saint-Paul, Suite 100
Quebec City (Quebec)
Canada G1K 3V9