- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning the workflow, space requirements, and ultimately, equipment layout. Solicit observations from operators, Management, and suppliers to enhance the overall company Quality Assurance.
- Prepares product and KPIs reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends to Management.
- On an on-going basis, examine the current industrial technology being used and make recommendations regarding advancements in these areas and how they could benefit Polycor’s directives. Accountable for implementation if/when proposals are accepted and approved.
- Trains and guides operators on implemented procedures and products designs.
- Investigates and troubleshoots plant/process problems by collecting data. Suggests improvements and/or modifications.
- Schedules and coordinates work along with the Production Supervisor to tight deadlines and within financial budgets and quality standards requirements.
- Initiates or participates in problem solving methods as needed.
- Coordinate the layout and installation of new capital investment projects.
- Organize processes and procedures to improving safety, housekeeping and reducing workplace hazards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Position requires an Engineering degree; Industrial, Mechanical or other relevant course of study.
- Expert computer skills; MS Office Suite.
- Candidate should be creative, smart, disciplined, systematic and self sufficient.
- Must be extremely organized and adept at working in a fast-paced, ever-changing workplace.
- 2 – 4 years of proven success in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Salary: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday