Take the next step in your career by joining our team! We’re a fun and family-first local team of global experts that values hard work, integrity, loyalty – all of which you’ll find at every turn with us. Work alongside talented peers who share similar core values as you; we can’t wait to see what success you have in your future with us!
The primary role of the Project Estimator is to produce estimates by analyzing architectural drawings, elevations and specifications. They will also work with NCGC’s existing sales team to help promote the company’s products to the Architectural and Design community.
- Receive and process incoming emails and files related to estimating. This also includes setting up the opportunity in Salesforce.
- Create accurate estimate and proposal for potential projects using Excel. The proposal will then be created in Word and submitted to the Senior Estimator for review and submittal to the COO.
- Create and maintain an estimating folder for each opportunity, maintaining an estimating cad file incorporating the latest updates from the client, as well as any pertinent information relating to the project.
- Work with the Senior Estimator to identify opportunities of value that make sense for us to invest time and pursue.
- Maintain a Bid Calendar to insure that bid dates are met or extensions requested as needed.
- Prepare Final Bid Folder in Project Estimating folder.
- Track and follow up any updates or changes in project status. Update these changes in Salesforce.
- Meet with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Handle technical inquiries as needed from clients and potential clients.
- Portray the company’s values and ethics and treat each customer respectfully.
- Work with the operations and manufacturing staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Education and Experience
- Project Estimator position require an Associate’s degree. Prior Estimation experience is required. 3-5 years of building product, construction or projects experience is required.
- Architectural plans reading and analyzing skills are required.
- Candidate must be proficient on Excel and Word.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Project: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- building products: 1 year (Preferred)