Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create BOLs and trucking PO for subcontractors
• Create pick up in Freight Quote for truck line to pick up
• Send signed BOL to clients
• Invoice in FinancePro and send to clients
• Create PO and send to subcontractors for sandblasting
• Organize and maintain records
• Schedule truck when Danby headstones are ready in VT
• Create PO for trucking and have transported to Tate, GA
• Enter the blocks into production for GA and OK quarry using grading sheet
• Create the order and BOL for shipping when GA and OK blocks are sold to customer
• Obtain signed BOL once the block ships and invoice to customer
• Shop freight quotes for blocks or equipment
• Create PO for freight
• Receive orders from clients for truck load or rail
• Enter the ticket in FinancePro once shipped
• Send copy of truck ticket to clients
• Create and send BOL for rail car tickets to client and Rail Road
• Invoice crusher twice a month
|• Complete work that adheres to Polycor’s interests and values.
• Work in collaborative manner; clearly communicate; comfort level with changes in task deadlines and priorities.
• Proactively manage multiple tasks and priorities; meet agreed upon deadlines.
|• Excellent attention to detail; ability to detect and self-correct.
• Good computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel skills; MS Office Suite.
• 2 – 5 years of professional experience.