Location: Mount Airy, NC
Are you ready to bring your experience, your innovative ideas, and your passion to work with you? Are you an energetic team-player with experience in the construction materials industry? Then we want YOU!
As the world’s largest natural stone quarrier, we are excited to hear from talented experts like you who are interested in doing your finest work in natural stone. Come be a part of a competitive, supportive, and world-class team.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Work along an production line to perform a specialized task that helps move a good towards to the final product.
- Equipment and operations involved: Cutting, Sanding, Polishing, QA line, Cranes and Forklifts.
- You will work with the guidance of your supervisor to complete the assigned job duties safely and effectively. Ensuring equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition while contributing to an organized and clean workplace is a top priority.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
Mail your resume to:
76 Rue Saint-Paul, Suite 100
Quebec City (Quebec)
Canada G1K 3V9
E-mail your resume to:
Leading the industry with the largest range of iconic stones
Polycor stones have been used in the construction of heritage sites and monuments worldwide. We have incredible people who are the driving force and foundation of our company. Come join our team!
We need candidates who:
- Are passionate about their work.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!
We offer training that will advance your knowledge, skills, and abilities within the industry.
Advancement & Career Opportunities
We hire and promote from within. Many of our Leads, Managers, and Supervisors have grown and advanced their careers with Polycor.